The Imperial Merit System
Emperor Hester- March 11th, 2012
Be enacted by the Emperor of The Empire, Emperor Hester, the current merit system shall be as follows;
Merits: A unit of measure of one's contributions to The Empire, required to advance in rank within one's own Branch. Demerit: A unit of measure of one's punishment and taking of merits.
Section 2-Awarding of MeritsEdit
Merits shall be award to;
- Empire clan members, and
- to clan allies who've done actions that benefit The Empire just as if done by members of the clan.
Merits shall be awarded based on the actions of;
- Doing assignments;
- Very Hard
- Sending a report everyday (optional)
- Sending a report a week (mandatory)
- Successfully recruiting a new member (two weeks in the clan at least)
- Successfully recruiting a new member while in the Department of Recruiting (two weeks in the clan at least)
- Part time jobs within your branch
- Part time jobs outside your branch
- Actions that warrant the awarding of merits
Section 3-Awarding of DemeritsEdit
Demerits shall be given to those who;
- Fail in doing assignments
- Break clan rules/laws
Section 4- Rank RequirementsEdit
- All clan members below the Royal Ranks shall require merits towards gaining promotions.
- Promotions shall not be based on merits alone, should the direct overseer, commander deem a promotion is warranted when merits have been reached, then that individual shall be promoted. If not then the merits shall keep going in the direction they are.
- A clan member who has not been promoted after merit requirements were met can still accumulate merits past several ranks in requirements if their commander or overseer does not think a promotion is warranted.
Section 5-Required Merits for RankEdit
The following shall be required merits to advance to the next rank, as stated in section 4 an indivual can have merits that are required to advance to C-4 but remain an E-10 should their direct overseer, commander deem they're not ready to be promoted;
|Rank Abbrviation||Required Merits|
|Deputy Branch Leader||8,770|
- This is the first mention of an actual system.
- This is the first time the merits system was set in "stone".
- This is the first time people can see what the requirements are.
- This is the first time merits can be awarded to non clan members.